DIGITAL MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
We’re seeking an experienced Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive who can create, manage, and optimise the social media and digital marketing activity, working with high profile influencers. This role will see you implement the social and digital marketing strategy and be responsible for consistency of brand message and image across all communication platforms in line with the overarching brand strategy. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be joining a close-knit marketing team with a real focus on training and upskilling.
Social Media duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube (plus any additional channels).
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Actively engage with the social media community through comments, likes, and responses on other channels including our ambassadors.
- Create copywriting and design concepts to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, to attract prospective customers like promotions and competitions
- Uses social media marketing and reporting tools such as Iconosquare.
- Measure and report on the success of every social media campaign
Digital duties and responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and manage our digital marketing strategy across website, social media advertising, Google ads and display.
- Digital agency liaison and leading fortnightly WIP meetings
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Manage web descriptions and web assets
- Prepare and deliver B2B & B2C EDM campaigns
- Update website artwork, banners, and content to ensure the website is always circulating strong messaging in line with the marketing content
- Ensure all web pages reflect brand strategy up-to-date information
- Prepare and deliver weekly, monthly & quarterly digital marketing reports
- Great company culture – flexible and social work environment
- Work iPhone & laptop provided
- Ongoing support, training and professional development opportunities
- Autonomy in your role – ability take charge and make a real impact in the social space
- Fun social events and perks from sponsors – Sporting event tickets and corporate suites
If you are looking to further develop your social media and digital marketing skills and progress with the business long term this could be the role for you!